This policy applies to all training.
We recognise that there may be times when customers are unable to attend booked training and we aim to be helpful and flexible in accommodating cancellation requests wherever possible. However, cancellations may affect our costs and the quality of training for other customers, therefore any decisions relating to cancellations will be at the final discretion of the Manager.
- Cancellations received up to 14 days before the start of the training start date will not be charged the training fee.
- No refund will be given for cancellations received 1-7 days prior to the training start date.
- No refund will be given for failing to attend the training without any prior notification.
- We reserve the right to cancel or change the training at any time, including but not limited to, lack of participation, venue and equipment unavailability, equipment or trainer availability.
- We will aim to provide you with a minimum of 14 days notification, or the earliest possible notification of any changes where unforeseen circumstances have resulted in the change.
- Learners will not be charged for the training and we will endeavour to provide alternative training arrangements
- We will not be deemed liable for any director or indirect consequential costs that the learner may have incurred as a result of cancelled training, including, but not limited to, accommodation and transportation costs.
- We shall not be liable for damages resulting from errors or omissions in the training resources.
- We shall not be liable for any damages that result from the use of the training materials or content from the training programme.