Bootyful® Dance Fitness Presents
The Bootyful® Instructor Training Course
A Fully Endorsed Program
This will provide you with the skills to run a Bootyful® class with your clients. Bootyful® Instructor Training has been endorsed by PD:Approval and is recognised by the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs). Upon completion, registered members will be awarded 10 CPD points.
How Are The Courses Sructured?
Courses are structured to work around your busy schedules, led by experienced and qualified tutors which will make your learning experience as simple and effective as possible.
How Does It Work?
The training course is an intensive one-day certified course that provides you with the access to our online learning system portal and instructor support service.
You will learn basic authentic Bootyful® moves, skills, drills and routines, and furthermore how to create a fun and effective Bootyful® workout.
You will get all the support needed in your learning process and in everything you need to know to set up and run your own Bootyful® classes enabling your clients to gain great experience and satisfaction from attending your classes.
Start At Home
The learning process starts with studying at home in your own pace.
The learning continues in one-day practical course with a professional trainer at one of our training venues, where you will be assessed at the end of the day. You will need to complete all pre-course work, attend 100% of the course and satisfy assessment criteria to pass. .
Pre-Course Requirements . . .What You Need
- A dance and/or fitness background is essential.
- If you are already Level 2 Exercise to Music qualified you will automatically be accepted onto the course.
- You must be over 16 years old to train as Bootyful® Dance Fitness Instructor.
- On completing instructor training, you become certified to deliver Bootyful® for 12 months.
- You are free to deliver the training format to any person from the general public.
Bootyful® Instructor Training provides a unique opportunity to instructors in developing their knowledge about specific body areas and exercise methods, which will make you stand out from the crowd and be more competitive in the dance fitness industry.
PLEASE NOTE: It is your responsibility to ensure you hold a valid PPL licence and Public Liability insurance at all times.
How Much Does It Cost?
Signing up for the Bootyful® Instructor training course you are paying an enrollment fee of £257.
This cost covers:
- Instructor training day
- Online learning system portal
- Learner Pack
- Library with core moves, drills and routines
- Assessment criteria
- Communication tools
- Bootyful® Instructor Training certificate
After You Have Qualified. . .
Once you have passed and are a certified Bootyful® Instructor you will have to purchase your licence paying a monthly Membership Fee £20 to be able to teach and instruct Bootyful® classes. That covers:
- Access to updated and added information to Instructors online platform
- Library with new drills and routines
- Marketing materials
- Advice and support in your development as certified and licensed Bootyful® Instructor
- Information about upcoming workshops, events, discussions
You can cancel your Membership at any time with 1 month notice but if you stop paying the Membership Fee and you are a qualified Bootyful® Instructor you are no longer licensed to instruct official Bootyful® classes.
Meet The Requirements
If you have a level 2 exercise to music qualification and are over 16 years of age you are eligible for this.
Book Your Training
Take advantage of the next instructor training to learn the art of Bootyful® Dance Fitness.
Show Your Style
When you have completed the training you can teach Bootyful® to one and all.
1 Day Intensive Workshop
Bootyful® Dance Fitness education
Pay using the buy now button and you will be directed to your workshop details after payment.